Let’s Get Started!
Kitchen and Bath Mart makes the process easier!
Our clients have found it very helpful to call and make an appointment to visit one of our showrooms to see all the options and to understand the real scope of the project. Our 50 plus years of experience have taught us that to create a uniquely custom, beautiful, highly organized functional kitchen or bath comes from knowing our clients’ needs and investment levels. You will meet with a professional designer who will listen to your vision for beautifying your home. Bringing in basic measurements or digital pictures is always helpful at this stage. From here, we will discuss your needs & wants and follow up with an in home inspection to get the true feel of the space. At this point, you can leave the stress to us. Kitchen and Bath Mart will produce drawings and investment level choices so you can have options that fit your vision, not ours. Call us today and lets make your dream kitchen or bathroom together.
In order to better your experience of product selection and space design with us, consider the following prior to visiting our showroom:
- Measure the areas to be designed and/or remodeled. Measure the available wall spaces, windows, doors, heights, and depths.
- Do not forget the appliances! You can never measure too much. Please try to be as accurate as possible.
- Consider your style preferences. A good place to start may be a bookstore or library to review current style options and design trends. With basic style and dimension information our designers will be able to begin the consultation process.
- Create a wish list of the style and functional details you would like incorporated into the newly remodeled space.
- As your project plans progress you will be able to view your new space via the 20 /20 computer design system as well as AutoCAD.